Monday, November 30, 2015

What software is good and complete useful for drawing anime?



I am a looking for a software that you can draw using a mouse example: many users are using Paint Tool Sai for drawing and sketching anime.


I am looking for that kind of software, full version and free with no payment.


I`ll show you what it looks like...



this is what paint tool sai looks like.. I am searching for a similar program like this one.. but more complete and useful. I got the same program and it said at the top of the bar 3 days trial, so I only downloaded the trial.


Can you guys help me and suggest a program?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...