Monday, November 23, 2015

How to solicit feedback from customers


What can I do to get customers to contact me and give feedback on my application?


I sell a downloadable Windows desktop application, I also have a web application that is under development (so I'm primarily interested in solutions that are applicable to a desktop application but also want to know about web application solutions).


I want feedback from my users about my application, currently I get a tiny amount of feedback (and all feedback seems to come from the same small group of customers), what can I do to get more people to send me feedback?


What I already did:





  • I have a contact form on the web site, a link to that form is in the top navigation bar on every page on the site.




  • I have my e-mail address in the footer on the bottom of every page on the site.




  • I have a "Send Feedback" entry on the application's main menu that goes to the contact form.





  • I have a "Tell us what you think" button in the app's about box, my e-mail address is also on the about box.




  • I regularly post on my blog trying to encourage feedback (example: I'm finalizing the feature list for next version - if you have suggestions now would be a good time to send them to me)




  • I also have an uninstall survey when you uninstall the app






No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...