Saturday, November 7, 2015

Export layer as a file in Adobe Fireworks


I'm trying to export a layer in fireworks to an image file. When I go to file>export and select layer, it exports everything to one file (no different from saving a fireworks image).


How do I accomplish this easily?


What I'm doing now is create a new image, copy the layer and save it.



Answer



FileExport…


Choose Layers to Files from the dropdown. Under the Options… you can choose the target file type (or you can choose to use the document's optimization settings set in the Optimize window).


Then Fireworks exports the layers (all visible) as separate files. (If you want just one layer, you can hide the others.)


Also note that Fireworks' layers are represented as folders in the Layers window, unlike in f.ex. Photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...