Wednesday, November 4, 2015

adobe illustrator - How to align rotated shape back to 0 degrees?


I have a "rotation" issue with Illustrator. I've rotated some shape which has no horizontal component which I could align to guide, so I have no idea how to rotate the shape back to 0 degrees. In the case of multiple shapes (I've rotated letters) I have a problem to align them back.


Any suggestions to solve the problem?


AI CS6



Answer



Since the feature doesn't really exist I should suggest keeping a copy of your shape previous to rotating it.


I would probably set up a separate layer for shapes in their original position and just hide it and then reference it if I need a particular shape back at 0 degrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...