Saturday, March 5, 2016

adobe indesign - text on different lines with different styles, colours, leading and baseline shift, can it be turned into a paragraph style?


I have a text box with text on different lines with different styles, colors, leading and baseline shift. Is it possible to create this as a "standard/ master version", so that whenever any information is copied in from my body copy it can immediately take this form and set up?


I am creating a catalog and have each products information in a separate document. I just want to copy it all into my catalog and then apply this style to each separate text box. Is this possible without going into a script?enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...