Friday, August 2, 2019

adobe photoshop - Illustration Banner 5x3 m


I have a question about a illustration I need to make. The illustration will be used on a banner of 5 x 3 meters. Normally I work with Photoshop. But if I will make this illustration with Photoshop for this size my document will be huge. Ofcourse I can lower the DPI but then I will lose quality. People can see the banner from close up so I dont want to lose quality. What is the best thing to do? I though about doing the biggest part with Illustrator and make a vector and then later adjusting the special effects such as Light and Shadow but is this possible?


Whats the best way for me to make this banner? I hope you guys can help me out!


Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...