Friday, August 2, 2019

designers - How do I handle an increasing lack of faith in my design abilities?


Do any of you seasoned design professionals have any advice for a young graphic design student/novice?



Especially with respects to improving upon knowledge and picking yourself up post-critique. Particularly if you are a person who takes criticism very personally.


I do understand that as a design student, it can be an advantage to be 'thick skinned'.


What advice would you give in order for me to pick myself up?


I have started to realise (realistically) that I am not particularly very talented at design. Despite dedicating the last 4 years towards educating myself, spending lots of money and learning the industry.


Any advice??




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...